Wednesday 17 March 2021

I was screen-guard

To be specific :

I was TOUGH LEE Tempered Glass Screen Guard for Apple iPhone 11, Apple iPhone XR (Black) Edge to Edge Full Screen Coverage. TOUGH LEE Tempered Glass Screen Guard for her Edge to Edge Full Screen Coverage Gorilla Protector with Easy Installation Kit; Pack of 1 for her

 

 She fell so much she suffered so much she needed a Tempered glass for her, I was just that But I was not that good(It's my mistake, I was supposed to be good enough that she did not have to go to the market to protect her---), so I couldn't stay with her for the whole time till she had left to respected by others again :) :) Bless you... 

I was nothing but a Tempered glass to you...

I was so bad a piece, I had another chance to be back-- but yes (NOT THE WAY I AM -- SHATTERED)

You have already crushed yourself, Its time to rise like a phoenix from the ashes from the dead------





You shattered me so much that you had to replace me but you still loved me, maybe because you were just too bored to go to the market and just change it... 



When you got a new tempered glass

No comments:

Post a Comment