Thursday 17 September 2015

About Me

Hi,
 I am an ananymous character, kind of a person a bit different from the rest of the world. I always encounter things which eats up my mind, may be those things hold no importance to any other people. But the mind whose owner is me, it surely goes through a lot of thinking. The level of thinking the mind possess would be made clear in due course of time.
The sole purpose of my writing this blog is to give a little rest to my mind from picturizing stuff and getting lost in the never ending maze of thoughts and to reach at a point where it will seem to be actually solved. I was never less proud of my mind, its the mind that thinks in its ways to reach at the ultimate end point, or you never know I may even end myself abruptly. Instead of getting lost into the daydreaming I would write everything out clear. Just flow with the adventures...
Everyone's
NabaM

No comments:

Post a Comment